Psychotherapy sessions are 50 minutes. The fee is $150 for 50-minute session. There is a limited sliding scale for those who need financial assistance, ranging from $120 to $150.
I do not take insurance payments. However, my services may be covered at least in part by your health insurance, employee benefit plan, or flexible health spending account. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I can provide you with all documentation needed to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement at out-of-network rates, if covered by your insurance plan.
You may currently pay by check or cash. Visa / Mastercard payments are also taken.
Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you will not be able to keep your appointment, since I won’t be able to fill your appointment time on short notice and will have to charge you for the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.